Evie Bogatto is a full-time. professional REALTOR®. She abides by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®. Evie's mission is to provide a seamless real estate experience to every client. Being professional begins with knowledge, experience and a caring attitude. Real estate guru, Steve Harney says, "When getting help with money, whether it is insurance, real estate or investments you should always look for someone with the heart of a teacher, not the heart of a salesman". Evie taught in various capacities for 25 years and she understands the importance of educating clients on the ever changing world of real estate. From the initial phone call all the way to the closing table, Evie will be there with every client every step of the way. Evie has an amazing team of professionals that will all do their part to get each client smoothly to the closing table. Evie understands the value of education and professional training and she would like to be your forever REALTOR® and earn the referrals of all of your family and friends.
- CNC-Certified Negotiation Specialist
- GRI-Graduate Real Estate Institute
- SRES-Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Husband, Jim and I are both H-F grads. Two married daughters, two great sons-in-law and two sweet grandchildren
- PERSONAL: Living in the same house since i was 5 years old and loving the South Suburbs. Homewood Resident since I was 6 months old, Member Parkview Christian Church, retired teacher.
- HOBBIES: Perennial flower gardening, counted cross stitch, and reading.